Saturday 7 June 2014

Mixing It Up With Mixology

 
Good Evening, as I write this Blog my 3 year old is asleep on the sofa suffering with Chicken Pox, it has been tiring but she has coped so well and I am enjoying the peace....so I thought this was an ideal time to Blog about Mixology..........

Mixology is when you take 2 or More different Scents and mix them together in your warmer creating a New Scent............Simple !!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Below I have added a few Scentsy Mixology Recipes -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
You really can have so much fun with Scentsy - look up some mixology recipes online or make your own - Home Fragrance Should Never Be Boring........

Come On and Mix It Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Facebook Page - Liz Green - Independent Scentsy Consultant

Email -
lizscentedwax15@yahoo.co.uk

Website - lizscentedwax.scentsy.co.uk
 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment